Did you see last night’s 58th Grammy Awards? We’re still bowled over by Kendrick Lamarr’s intense performance, and Lady Gaga’s tribute to David Bowie was nothing short of jahMAZING. But on a personal level, it was Adele’s live version of her new single «All I Ask» that gave me goosebumps…
…despite the problems she had with feedback (apparently, the piano mic fell onto the strings?) – and her absolutely impeccable look!
For her red carpet appearance, Adele’s longtime make-up artist and hair artist Michael Ashton teamed with full fluttering lashes and soft, flushed cheeks – which looked effortlessly chic set against the high-octane elegance of her Givenchy gown.
Lancôme supplied me with a list of the products used for Adele’s beautiful make-up, and I’m sharing the list with you.
Cuz… we’re all a bit Adele inside, right? Now, we can perfect our «outside», too!
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24h in 01 Lys Rosé (original product used: Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Make-Up Stick in 210 Buff N, not available in Switzerland)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation in #2
- L’Oréal Paris La Poudre Perfect Match in W3 Golden Beige (original product used: L’Oréal Paris Hydra Perfect Powder in Translucent, not available in Switzerland)
- L’Oréal Paris Glam Bronze Duo Poudre in 101 Harmonie Blonde (original product: L’Oréal Paris Infallaible Pro Contour Palette in Light/Clair, not available in Switzerland)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Blush in #300
- Lancôme Grandiose Mascara in Noir Mirifique
- Lancôme Auda(city) in Paris Eyeshadow Palette
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquie Eye Liner
- Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro #4
- L’Oréal Paris Infaillible Gloss in 401 Amen (original product: L’Oréal Paris Infaillible Pro-Matte Gloss in Bare Attraction, not available in Switzerland)
All product recommendations are personal to Michael Ashton and are not endorsed by any clients